Our in-house recruitment team hand-pick every staff member for each camp (which is no easy task)!
Here’s how we ensure all our camps are run safely, with passionate staff who love what they do:
- Our in-classroom teaching staff are almost always university students who are studying computer science subjects or similar, so they know their stuff
- Each camp has at least one fully qualified primary school teacher overseeing our other teaching staff and handling any issues that arise
- We have a dedicated support team ready to handle any queries from camp staff and most technical issues are resolved within minutes, meaning staff have more time to focus on inspiring the next generation of tech superstars at our camps
- All of our staff undergo mandatory in-person training at least once per year
Each Code Camp has:
- At least one fully qualified school teacher with first aid training
- Secure classrooms
- Play equipment (this may be limited at corporate camps)
- 1:8 teacher/student ratio
Each Staff Member has:
- Valid DBS check
- A primary teaching degree, computer science degree or similar experience
- A passion for technology
If you think you’ve got what it takes to work with us at a camp, take a look at our careers page today.